Sunday, January 2, 2011

Introduction

Hello everyone, I am very excited to be starting my own blog.  I have decided to write this blog to do three things:
1.  Share my story that explains how how I became who I am
2.  Share my experiences in being true to myself in a world that consist of societies that have very limited views on what people can or should be.
3. To give my opinions on things concerning being authentic.

I will be starting my story in a series of post.  It will start of like a typical in the closet gay and religious kid, but I will tell you it will get very different when you get to the part where I come out of the closet and then I run into the LDS church and join it as on out gay person.

I hope to get real with all of you!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for starting up this blog - so important to have the authentic voices out there. You'll never know who you may touch - you can make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the family! I look forward to hearing what you have to share. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First gay Mormon blog of the new year for me. Welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, welcome. i look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited about your blog. Miss you and hope everything's going well! Gonna share this with my friend right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Callie it is great to hear from you!!

    ReplyDelete